Free ground shipping for this product in the contiguous 48 United States.
Check out our entire selection of rain barrels in our rain barrel store section.
Choose a stylish rain barrel designed to look like an old fashioned oak barrel. The faux wood look adds a bit of class to your lawn while you collect rainwater. It looks no nice, there's no wonder that it's one of our best selling rain barrels.
This rainwater collection barrel is made to look just like an oak cask, but it has several advantages over wooden rain barrels. This plastic rain barrel blocks UV light, preventing most mold and algae from growing. Plastic is also non-reactive. That means it wont break down or decompose, even with extended submersion in water. The "hoops" on this barrel are purely cosmetic. They're made of plastic too, so there's no need to worry about rust stains.
This compact rain barrel sits tightly against buildings, which allows it to collect more water for its footprint. The flat backed design also prevents grass from growing in inaccessible spots around the barrel. This makes trimming and lawn maintenance easier.
Woodgrain Flat Back Rain Barrel Product Details:
- Brass hose bib
- Capacity: 50.44 US Gallons (42 Imperial Gallons or 190.9 Liters)
- 8 year UV package for protection from sunlight
- Dimensions: 25" wide x 19" depth x 36" high (the width and depth are measured at the widest point of the barrel, about 1/2 way up).
- Authentic oak barrel appearance
- Heavy duty rotational molded construction for longer lifespan
- Flat side to fit flush against wall
- Linkable to other barrels for increased capacity
- Shut off valve for hose hook-up, dual overflow
- Screen to keep out debris and insects
- No danger of rotting
- Insect resistant
- Child and pet proof (hard to tip over)
Available colors: Woodgrain, Tan, Green
Another nice feature to this rain barrel is that an additional rain barrel stand can be purchased for $49. The stand is a great addition to the barrel. It raises the barrel up higher and can increase water pressure and flow, making it easier to get water out of your barrel.
Get the least footprint and most storage out of every inch of space with this flat backed rain barrel!
How do I get rain into the rain barrel?
Simply install this rain barrel by positioning it under a downspout or roof flashing.
Add the Summit Mosquito Control Dunks to your order for mosquito free rainwater.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!