We offer a wide variety of gardening gloves, so make sure you see them all.
One problem with calfskin gloves is that a calf has to die to make them. If you have a moral objection to animal slaughter, here's a great alternative.
These Vegan Gardening Gloves offer the protection and durability of a leather glove without the use of animal products. The gloves can stop some serious thorns and protect against plant toxins such as poison ivy. They also will prevent blisters, cuts, and rope burn.
No animals were killed to produce these gloves, and the only animals used for testing were human volunteers. If you are a vegetarian or vegan, this makes a good product choice.
Vegan Gloves are all weather gloves, well suited for both hot and cold weather use. In the summer, their lining can be rolled up and used as a sweat rag. In the winter, they have tight closures that keep drafty winds out while also blocking sawdust, grit and other yard debris. When you take the gloves off, they have a carabiner that can be attached to your belt for hands-free carrying.
Vegan / Vegetarian Gloves Features:
- Teflon treated to repel dirt and water
- Kevlar stitching for maximum durability
- One-piece finger construction - seam free at the fingertips for improved sensitivity
- LiquiCell thumb and fingers prevents blisters and adds comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Terry cloth wrist may be turned down in hot weather to be use as a brow wipe
- Bound seams
- Internally reinforced finger tips enhance dexterity and durability
- Comes with a grommet and carabiner
- Non-slip silicon print on palm uses a proprietary pattern that adds durability and gives a better grip
- Velcro closure prevents dirt and debris from entering glove
- Doylon Spandex back with 4-way stretch for comfort and durability
The glove is available in 4 sizes - Small, Medium, Large, and Extra-Large. Please choose the size at the top of the page.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed