Order using this link: https://amzn.to/2Mic40S
The SunCalc provides gardeners with the ability to maximize plants growing potential by placing them in optimum light conditions. It measures the amount of accumulated light that falls on a specific location. This provides gardeners with the ability to match a plant's nursery tag light requirements (full sun, partial sun, etc.) with the actual light conditions as measured by SunCalc. All gardeners need to do is place SunCalc at the desired location, turn it on and 12 hours later return to read the results. Full Sun, Partial Sun, Partial Shade or Full Shade.
- Measures Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) light, which drives photosynthesis in plants
- Measures the amount of accumulated PAR light for 12 hours in a specific garden location
- Helps you put your plants where they want to be
- Designed to measure the amount of solar energy available during the growing season
- Long lasting battery included
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!