The BackSaver Grip is proven to reduce back strain and shoulder aches with its patented ergonomic design. No tools needed to install, easy on and easy off. Simply tighten the wing nuts to install on just about any standard handle. Perfect for snow shovels, rakes, etc. Save time and safe your back with the Back Saver Grip.
It works by increasing the leverage and efficiency of your body and the tool as you work. The BackSaver Grip quickly and easily attaches high up the pole of your tool, reducing the need to bend over. Colors vary according to supply. You will receive a black, or yellow grip. There are four holes for screws (screws not included).
Please click on the photos above to see just how well it works.
Use this ergonomic device on any long handled tool including snow shovels, rakes, spades, shovels, hoes, pitchforks, push brooms, paint extension poles, tree trimmers, and any other long handled tool you can think of!
You can even take it on your next fishing trip and use it on your fishing pole and dip net.
This garden gadget is perfect for gardeners who suffer from back strain, arthritis, shoulder pain, etc.
- Considerably reduces bending, leaning and lifting when using garden tools
- Ergonomic design helps lessen back and shoulder fatigue
- Reduces blisters from garden and house chores
- Fits lots of long-handled tools
- Easy to remove and move to another tool
- Works great on overhead tools, making them easier to use
- Made from durable, injection-molded ABS plastic
- Manufacturer guarantees that the BackSaver will never break or wear out
- Quick and easy installation
- Colors vary according to supply, you will receive a black, or yellow grip.
- Screws not included
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!