Why Buy From Us?
This attractive 100% recycled plastic composter is a convenient garden accessory that helps you turn kitchen scraps and other organic waste from your home into a valuable soil amendment.
Enjoy free shipping for this product in the contiguous 48 United States.
The design of this sturdy compost bin makes it one of the most efficient composters for kitchen and yard waste. The easy access lid, adjustable air vents and sliding bottom exit door make it easy for any gardener to start composting. As the organic material decomposes, you simply open the sliding door at the bottom and shovel out your rich, high-quality compost.
See our entire selection of composters.
Please note - this compost bin is bottomless. It will allow compost tea and humus to settle into the ground wherever it's placed. It can be positioned to help rejuvenate dead patches in a yard or to keep underground bulbs warm during the winter. It would be less useful if placed on a wooden deck or paved area.
Don't forget to check out our compost turning tool to keep your compost well mixed and aerated. Our compost turning tool is much easier to use than a common pitch fork for mixing compost.
Recycled Plastic Compost Bin Features and Benefits:
- Requires no tools for assembly, so you can start composting in a matter of minutes.
- Holds 11 cubic feet of materials (approximately 82 gallons), which is plenty of room for several bags of leaves, grass clippings, kitchen scraps, etc.
- Includes a hinged lid opening on both sides for easy access.
- Removable top allows you to add lots of organic material at once. This also helps with watering and mixing the compost.
- Features a sliding exit door on the bottom so you can easily take out the compost with a shovel.
- Opened bottom compost bin. This lets the liquid compost tea that comes from the compost seep into the soil where the bin is located, improving the soil in the area around where you've set up the composting unit.
- Adjustable air vents for proper air circulation and efficient decomposition of organic waste.
- Dimensions: 40" h x 23" w x 23" d
Let Lars help you pick the right composter. See his recommendations at: Composter Reviews: Lars's Quick Picks .
If your compost dries out too quickly, you can help keep moisture inside by adding Coir to the compost mix. By using a good mix of dry and wet ingredients, you can accelerate the process of turning trimmings and kitchen scraps into healthy soil.
http://www.cleanairgardening.com/composter.html This recycled plastic compost bin is a great addition to your lawn, home, or garden. It's made from 100 percent recycled plastic, and holds about 82 gallons (11 cubic feet), and assembles in less than 10 minutes without any tools. It has a sliding panel on one side to get your compost out, and has an open bottom so your compost tea can drain right on the ground. Check out this review, it should be a great help! If you are interested in more information about this composter, please click the link at the top of this video description. Hope this helps!
Compost Bin Pr...http://www.cleanairgardening.com/composter.html This recycled...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!