Each weathervane has zinc plating followed by a polyester powder coat, giving it a hammered copper vein finish. The weathervane is then finished with a clear polyester coating to protect it from UV rays, fading or rusting. This three part finish makes it scratch resistant and extremely durable under the harshest climates. Made in the USA.
Not the Weathervane you're looking for? See our full selection of weathervanes instead.
All Six (6) Weathervane Mounting Options Described:
- The 1st optional mount is a typical Roof Mount and works for most roof types as long as it's just being placed on a normal two sided roof peak. The total height is roughly 15" and the mount conforms to your roof by simply bending to match the pitch. The included rod is 12 inches.
- The Deck Mount has a 3" x 3" base and is designed to attach to any horizontal surface. The total height is approximately 15" and the base has four predrilled holes. The included rod is 12 inches.
- The Post Mount option is perfect to mount the weather vane to most any vertical surface and has a 12" rod. The total height of this base is approximately 15 inches long and the plate is predrilled with four holes.
- The Garden Post Mount includes 2 pieces and is just about 60 inches long. The optional ground stake is included and attaches to the bottom of the post (this is the part that goes in the ground).
- The Three Sided Roof Mount works well with a gazebo three sided roof or any 3 sided roof. The total length is approximately 15 inches and includes a 12 inch post. The mount easily conforms to most any pitch by bending.
- The 4 Sided Roof Mount works great with a gazebo, a cupola or any 4 sided roof. The total length is approximately 15 inches and the included post is 12 inches. This mount also easily bends to conform to the pitch of your roof.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!