During your vacation time, the Drip-it frog waters your plants automatically for two weeks. The Drip-it frog uses drip irrigation. (Duh!) The most efficient watering method. Did you know the Drip-it Frog can also be used as a fertilizing devise? The Drip-it Frog can also be used to dispense any liquid soluble fertilizer. Simply read the instructions on your liquid fertilizer packaging and add the required amount of fertilizer to the Frog reservoir for 500 ml / 16 ounces. The reaction of the plant is overwhelming! Contact your local nursery for proper use of fertilizers as uses vary from plant to plant.
- Drip irrigation allows oxygen to get to the roots.
- Drip-it frogs can also be used to fertilize.
- Suitable for all plants and soil mixes.
- Gives plants a healthier roots system.
- For pots from 6"/15cm. Diameter and larger.
- Requires no energy source. The wick is the "Heart" of the Drip-it Frog watering system. The "Wick" is a calibrated device that drops water at a determined rate. Without the "Wick" the Drip-it Frog will not work. The wick is also "fragile" and should not be bent or twisted in any way. Once the "Wick" is placed inside the base, it does not have to be removed. Depending on water conditions the "Wick" will absorb a certain amount of mineral deposit. Simply remove the wick and rinse in hot water. The "Wick" is not biodegradable therefore it should not have to be replaced. The size of the pot depends mostly on the size of the plant. The Drip-it Frog was designed to care for indoor plants in pots ranging from 6" to 12" in diameter. The rule of thumb is to verify the amount of water the plant will need for one week...and give that same plant 500 ml / 16 ounces (the capacity of the frog reservoir) over a two week period. One wick will dispense 500ml / 16 ounces in a two week period depending on room conditions and soil type. This should be sufficient for most house plants in addition to regular watering.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!