Worm composting with a worm bin is a great way to convert kitchen scraps, newspaper, junk mail, vegetables, fruits, egg shells, coffee grounds, paper and cardboard into nutrient-rich vermicompost for your garden.
Many master gardeners consider worm castings to be the very best compost available. Your plants will thrive with this all-natural compost. Sorting out the undigested scraps can be a messy, inconvenient chore with ordinary worm composters.
Worm Bin Product Features:
- 5 year warranty on parts and workmanship
- Made from Recycled Plastic
- Year Round Production
- Odor Free Operation
- Expandable with 3, 4, or 5 Trays
- Easy to Assemble and Manage
- Ventilation Lid with Tips
- Can house 8 to 12 thousand worms that consume 5-8 lbs of food per week
- Includes a 16 page instructional booklet with pictures.
- Built-in worm tea collector tray and spigot for easy draining.
Worm Composting Bin Specifications:
- Measures 16" x 16" x 21" for a 3 tray system. Worm Bin becomes 3.5" taller for each tray added. All models are made from 60 percent recycled plastic! Worm bins are operational in temperatures between 45 and 85 degrees, so you'll need to keep it someplace within that temperature range. Included with your Vermicomposter:
- Stacking Trays and Base
- Instruction Book
- 1 250gm Coir Brick
- Shredded Paper
- Ventilation Tips Lid
- Assembly Screws
- Worm Tea Collection Tray
- Worm Bin Colors: Choose Black, Terra Cotta and Now available in Green
See our entire section of Worm Composting (Vermicomposting) Products. The Worm Compost Stackable Bin is designed to minimize odors, but it works even better with a base of Coco Fiber. A high carbon material will neutralize smells, promote aeration, and act as a buffer to fruit flies and other pests. You can also use other high carbon material, such as sawdust, shredded newspaper, corn cobs, or ground cardboard.
What will worms in Worm Works eat? Worms like to eat fruit and vegetable scraps, coffee grounds and filters, tea bags, cereal, breads and grains.
Worm Bin Shipping Weights:
3 Tray - 12lbs
4 Tray - 13lbs
5 Tray - 14lbs
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed