Spear Head Spade® makes your toughest digging substantially easier.
Do you have trouble digging in rocky or dense clay soils? Difficulty transplanting or separating highly rooted and fibrous plants? Want to use less effort to do what must be done? With the Spear Head Spade® hybrid gardening shovel/spade your toughest digging tasks are as much as 80% easier than with regular shovels.
The blades are made of manganese steel that is thicker and harder than normal shovels, holding their edge well and are powder coated with an epoxy resin for durability and ease of cleaning. The reinforced fiberglass handles are among the lightest and strongest shovels available and are weather resistant and non-conductive.
Are you taller or just need a longer handle? There is an option for a longer handle which has a total length of 58 inches.
Spear Head Spade Specifications:
- Dimension: 9"W x D 3.5"D x 41"H and 3.5 lb. (long handled version is 58" and 4 lbs)
- Designed to reduce digging effort by up to 80%
- Materials: metal, fiberglass & hardwood core
- Blade's edge is sharpened from tip to tail
- Use in rocky or dense clay soil
- 41" overall length with D-grip handle
- Made in USA