- Wire Compost Bin
This wire compost bin makes big, open air composting easy and flexible. It holds 15.6 cubic feet of materials (116.5 gallons), and measures 30 inches wide by 30 inches long by 30 inches high. You'll have plenty of room to delightfully transform your coffee grounds, kitchen scraps and yard waste into rich, finished compost. Just throw in your materials and let 'em rot!
Wire Composter Features:
- Swing Gate. The Wire Compost bin has a gate opening and no bottom for easy mixing. That means it's easy to get to the materials inside.
- Modular by Design. If you want to compost even more materials, you can add additional modules. Many composters use a multi-bin system, adding fresh materials to one bin while the other one breaks down.
- Collapsible. If you need to store your bin, it can fold flat into one square.
Not the composter you’re looking for? Take a look at our full selection of standard compost bins.
One great strategy for composting with a wire bin is to simply pick up the entire bin, lift it over the compost, and move it over a few feet. Then, shovel all of your materials right back into the bin in its new location. It makes keeping your compost well mixed a little bit easier. Good aeration is one of the keys to successful composting, and this wire bin is designed with that in mind. To maximize the amount of open air, the holes are 4” long and 2” wide. The sturdy, thick steel wire is covered with a baked on powder coat to last and last. Place your order and start composting today with this simple, yet effective bin.
Wire Compost Bin Product Details:
- 30" H x 30" W x 30" L
- Made of powder coated, steel wire
- Holds approximately 15.6 cubic feet of material, or 116 gallons
- 4" x 2" wire bin openings
- Folds flat
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!