Enjoy free shipping for this product in the contiguous 48 United States.
The tumbling composter is one of our most popular compost bins, and has quickly become our favorite.
We've seen a lot of different compost tumblers since we started this business back in 1998, and the Spin Bin Tumbling Composter is our new favorite.
The Spin Bin has a large 60 gallon capacity making it the best size for most homeowners. The bin itself is molded in the USA of 100 percent recycled plastic. The dark color absorbs sunlight and heats up the contents inside. This heat speeds up the composting process.
The Spin Bin compost tumbler sits on sturdy, 1 inch thick, powder coated steel legs that are made to last outside in the elements. The legs lock together when assembled, making it easy to move the composter around the yard or garden without the legs falling off.
With 20 ventilation slots, the Spin Bin Tumbling Composter has superior aeration compared to other tumbling composters. These slots are also drainage holes for the compost tea to easily drain out into the soil.
Along with the ventilation slots, the Spin Bin Tumbling Composter also has four compost thermometer ports (one on each panel), giving you quick, easy and mess-free access to monitoring your composting process.
There are two wide locking lids on each end. Two lids make adding materials easy, no matter which end of the compost bin is up.
This tumbling composter is a great choice for yards with animals and animal pests that get into the compost pile. The Spin Bin Tumbling Composter's body sits on a frame and off the ground with locking lids, preventing animal pests from getting into the bin and to the materials inside.
Spin Bin Tumbling Composter Technical Specifications:
- Made of 100 percent recycled plastic.
- Holds up to 60 gallons of materials (9.3 cubic feet).
- Extremely sturdy and durable frame with 1 inch thick, powder coated steel legs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 26" W x 32.5" D x 45" H
Spin Bin Tumbling Composter Feature Overview:
- 20 ventilation / drainage slots -- means that your tumbling composter will give you superior aeration of the contents, one of the keys to successful composting.
- 4 compost thermometer ports -- so that you can easily keep track of how well your compost is doing.
- Dual locking lids -- easily add materials to the compost tumbler, no matter which end is up.
- Sturdy Powder coated steel legs -- will effortlessly hold your bin for years outside in extreme climates.
- Easy assembly design -- means that you'll only needs a Phillips screwdriver to put the bin together.
- Wide mouth -- for easy access to contents inside.
- Compost instructions embossed in each lid -- so you'll always have the instructions handy.
- Large 60 gallon capacity -- is the perfect size for most homeowners.
- Ribbed interior design -- gives your compost bin added strength and superior mixing action.
- Sealed, off the ground design -- keeps animal pests away.
- 100 percent recycled plastic -- construction is environmentally friendly.
- Dark bin color -- absorbs sunlight which helps heat up the materials inside for faster composting.
- Spins in place -- so it's easy to keep your compost mixed up and aerated, which makes for quicker composting.
- 90 Day No Risk Free Trial -- so that you can buy with confidence.
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty -- so you know it will last for years to come.
Other Products You Should Buy With the Spin Bin Tumbling Composter:
The first two products (compost thermometer and composting booklet) can be added directly to your order on the drop down menu above:
A Compost Thermometer, so you can track your progress with composting.
A Composting Booklet that tells you everything you need to know about composting in just 32 easy-to-read pages.
A Stainless Steel compost pail, so it's easy to collect kitchen scraps for the Spin Bin.
The Spin Bin was Member Tested and Recommended by the National Home Gardening Club. It received a member rating of 8.9.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!