Don't miss our other handmade door knockers
. Regardless of your feelings on the consumption of seafood, it's almost impossible not to appreciate the simplicity and brilliance of the radiating fluted pattern found on the shell of the sea scallop. Remaining faithful to the subject, each groove has been painstakingly reproduced in the Sea Scallop Doorknocker from Michael Healy. Crafted through the rare and timeless art of sand casting, these decorative door knockers are available in brass as well as nickel and oiled bronze. In addition, each has been coated with a baked catalyzed polyurethane that not only seals them against the elements but also makes them a snap to clean – an occasional practice that requires nothing more than a wet sponge and some mild soap! Plus, each Sea Scallop Doorknocker includes two machine screws, enabling the quick and easy installation of this beautiful accent onto the surface of any metal or wood door. Be sure to select the size and finish option above
. Please note that the Brass Sea Scallop Doorknocker is available in a standard and large model. Looking for another shell doorknocker? Check out the Brass Shell Door Knocker
. Sea Scallop Doorknocker Features:
- Sand cast decorative brass, nickel, or oiled bronze door knocker.
- Standard measures 4.5" tall by 4.5" wide by 2" in depth.
- Large measures 6" tall by 6" wide by 2" in depth.
- Made from solid brass, nickel silver, or oiled bronze.
- Quality artisan craftsmanship.
- Handmade in US by an environmentally responsible company.