Not the reel mower you are looking for? Check out our entire section of Push Reel Mowers.
These mowers have typically only been used once or twice, and were completely refurbished by the US importer and given a one year warranty.
Enjoy free shipping for this product in the contiguous 48 United States.
Each open box mower has been checked out to make sure nothing is wrong with it. If you buy one, you'll get the same 60 day money back guarantee as a new mower, and a one year manufacturer's warranty.
If there is no "add to shopping cart" button showing on the page, that means we do not currently have any open box mowers available.
Not the reel mower you're looking for? Check out our entire section of Push Push Reel Lawn Mowers!
All open box items are first come, first served, so it's possible that someone could potentially order the only unit before we have a chance to update the site. If that is the case, we will not charge your credit card, and will let you know as soon as possible.
Looking for the right push mower? Take a look at our Reel Mower Reviews: Lars's Quick Picks.
Things to keep in mind with any manual mower
1. Manual reel mowers aren't intended to cut tall weeds (but they do great on grass!). Because of their design, the reel will typically roll over tall weeds and dandelions without cutting much. If you have a part of your landscaping that is overgrown and weedy and without much grass, a reel mower may not be the best pick. However, reel mowers do superbly on a grass lawn.
2. If you don't use your reel mower weekly to maintain your lawn, it's going to be much harder to push. You know how a gas mower will bog down when you try to mow grass that hasn't been cut in weeks? Well, it's like that with a reel mower, except you're the motor.
Brill Razorcut 38 Push Reel Lawn Mower Benefits:
- 5 Blades: The optimal number of blades for superior cutting and ease of pushing.
- Weight: Weighs only 17 pounds. Reel mower is light enough to hang on the garage wall or lift with one hand.
- 8 inch wheel diameter
- Silent cut design: The blade misses the bedknife by less than a millimeter. This reduces friction and allows the mower to cut the grass like scissors. The space also iengthens the blade life, which means you will not have to sharpen for a decade or more.
- Flame hardened, welded steel blades: Steel blades are harder than tempered alloy, which also helps increase blade life.
- Dry powder coat on metal components: Powder coated surfaces are more resistant to chipping, scratching, fading, and wearing than other finishes. Colors will stay bright and vibrant longer. Powder coating is also highly protective of the environment, because it contains no solvents.
- Sealed bearings: Sealed bearings require no extra maintenance.
Please see these related products and accessories:
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed