Why Buy From Us?
Unfortunately, we are out of stock on this item for the rest of the year.
A great substitute is the Ferti-Lome Spinosad Fire Ant Killer.
If you are looking for more organic pest control products, be sure to read our helpful organic pest control guide.
Fire ants are a common pest in many parts of the U.S. They can be a serious hassle and provide a nasty sting. They can also nest in your turf and disrupt mowing. After they become established, they can invade your home, compost piles, gardens, and electrical equipment. This natural Fire Ant Killer gets rid of fire ants and other insect pests safely, quickly, and easily.
This product can be used as part of the Texas Two Step Organic Method of fire ant control. You might also be interested in our 1 gallon Orange Guard jug.
Not only does it kill fire ants, it also controls a broad spectrum of pests including ants, caterpillars, centipedes, crickets, fleas, grasshoppers, mosquitoes, pillbugs, scorpions, ticks, and more.
Listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production, you can use it safely on lawns, around the perimeter of your home, around shrubs, trees, etc. It can also be used in vegetable gardens, fruit tree orchards, or other places where chemical pesticides would pose a health risk.
This natural fire ant killer contains "Conserve," a proven ingredient for fighting fire ants and other pests. Conserve contains Spinosad, which is a biological control that works as a bait. Fire ants take it to their nests and it then kills them off. It will not affect beneficial insects.
Product Information and Benefits:
- Contains "Conserve", a biological agent that won't harm beneficial insects in your garden.
- Approved by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) as 100% Organic.
- Shaker contains 16 ounces, or enough for 22 mounds or up to 10,000 square feet.
- Controls fire ants for up to two months.
- No watering in needed. Just sprinkle bait evenly over and around each mound in a 4 ft diameter circle.
- Insects cannot become resistant to the ant killer, so it will always work to control pests.
APPLICATION RATES: Use about 4 tablespoons for each mound, or a rounded capful. If you are applying with a broadcast spreader, use 3/4 of a cup for each 1,000 square feet.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed