A rose may just be a rose, but this is no ordinary rose. This is a Dard Hunter rose, named after its creator who was known for his bungalow style design during the arts and crafts era of the early 1900s. Put the Dard Hunter rose on a thermometer, and you've got an eye-catching piece of art for your garden.
This French bronze finished thermometer accurately measures the temperature ranging from negative 40 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. The indoor/outdoor thermometer also features large, easy-to-read art deco style numbers. Not only is the Dard Hunter rose featured in the middle of the thermometer, but there is also a stem with leaves and thorns. This thermometer is available with your choice of blue or amber colored rose.
This thermometer is manufactured to order. Delivery time is two to three weeks.
Dard Hunter Rose Thermometer Details:
- Size: 12 inches in diameter, 2.5 inches deep
- Measures temperatures from -40 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Available with your choice of rose colors - Amber or Blue
- Made in the USA
- Weather resistant – made from waterproof aluminum and hand painted with artist’s resin
- Be sure to take a look at our entire selection of Outdoor Thermometers.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed